CHOOSING AND LIVING

Hay ! It has been long time I did not open my blog. So, on this occasion I'd give you some philosophy about life. Ouch, I'm forget to tell you about the best news. I have finished my study and now I have a tittle behind my name. I'm so grateful :) I'm a Bachelor Degree in Psychology UGM and I'm proud of this. 


Once upon a day, I came to a coffee shop in Yogyakarta. The coffee shop is Mooi Kitchen. That place is so comfy and you'd stay in there for a long time. But, there was something in this place that made me interested. I saw the bookshelf. It was like another bookshelf in the world and nothing special (hahaha..), but it made me thougth about something. I thought about choosing and living.
"Life is about choosing. You choose one of every stories , and make it different from another. There is no wrong choice. Believe in your choice and just do it."

 OUTFIT : Tribal-top from LMforHardware + Cream-pencil-skirt
PHOTOGRAPHED by Threanekke (with Iphone 4S)

"Finally, you chose this one . You tried to figure out what you need for doing something, what you need for making yourself being worth it to get, and learned about all mistakes. That's why it's called life. Choosing and living make your life be prodigious."

After my graduation, I know that I have to choose my way for living. It's so hard but for being mature and success woman, I must do it.How about you, guys ? :)
  

Comments

Popular Posts