SUNDOWN CARNIVAL

There is something different for this post. I shared about event at my hometown, one of the major rave-party at Yogyakarta. Well, let me to show you :)


This event was made by Breakin Bomb Project, one of Party Organizer in Yogyakarta. They gave party's name as SUNDOWN CARNIVAL, rave party. It was occupied on Saturday, June 14 2014. You can imagine with that place in photo, how wonderfull party it was ! They took Rangdo Bamboo as a place where the party was be held. This place is at Parangtritis and you can use google map to search it.


That was preparation of stage . There were a lot of DJ performance. They would make everybody swing and dance till there's no tomorrow.


The party started from 3pm till 11pm . What was the dresscode ? Exactly ! Everything about beach party can be used !
And... Party was began ! Enjoy the crowded and feel the rave.








On this party, I didn't have many photos . So, I can't define the detail of my outfit. I just wore mini dress that can make me feel so beachy. Me and my friends took a little photo because we are too enjoyed that party. And we always fantasizing at our cities of dreams.






They are the committee for this event. Congrats, guys ! Your event was very success. I believe that people can't wait for the next event, include me. Still chill and break the party !



Comments

Popular Posts